This AUP governs the use of Hostnali Webhost’s web hosting service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and Hostnali Webhost regarding the interpretation of this AUP, Hostnali Webhost’s interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern.
NOTE: These policies do not apply to Virtual Private servers (VPS) and the Dedicated Servers.
The following is the entire Acceptable User Policy (‘AUP’) agreement between Hostnali Webhost and the personal or corporate account holder. Hostnali Webhost provides World Wide Web Hosting, web design and script installation. Hostnali Webhost has certain legal and ethical responsibilities consisting with the use of its servers and equipment involved in these services. Hostnali Webhost’s general policy is to act as a provider of Internet presence. Hostnali Webhost reserves the rights to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by Hostnali Webhost when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used.
What is Appropriate Usage?
Hostnali Webhost is designed to serve the web hosting needs of small, independently owned, and operated businesses. It is not appropriate to use our shared hosting services to support large enterprises or internationally based businesses with a sustained demand that places an undue burden on our systems or negatively impacts use by small, independently owned and operated businesses. For this, we would recommend you use our VPS or the Dedicated servers.
Hostnali Webhost is a shared web hosting service, which means that a number of customers’ web sites and other email or storage services are hosted from the same server. Hostnali Webhost uses abuse controls to help ensure that use of our services does not adversely affect the performance of our system or other customers’ sites. It is not appropriate to use an account primarily as an online storage space or for archiving electronic files.
If you use your services consistently with the terms of Service and these paragraphs, your site can grow as large as necessary to meet your small business needs, but to ensure a great experience for all, we will place some constraints on how fast you can grow. The vast majority of our customers’ sites grow at rates well within our rules, but our abuse controls may cause a brief delay while we evaluate if expansion is appropriate for your particular plan.
Hostnali Webhost Customers may not initiate the following (below), if any customer does Hostnali Webhost may terminate the account with no refund. Depending on the situation there will/won’t be warnings sent.
1) For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Parent in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
2) Use over 25% of system resources, including but not limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
3) Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
4) Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
5) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
6) Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent.
7) Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
8) Use excessive resources which in the Parent’s sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of OrderBox, other users, other orders, and any of Parent’s services.
9) Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
10) Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
11) Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
12) Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
13) Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
14) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
(15) Engage in any activities related to purchase, sale or mining of currencies such as Bitcoin.
B. Web, Email Hosting Specific terms
1) As a backup/storage device.
2) Run any gaming servers.
3) Store over 100,000 files.
4) Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
5) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
6) Divide Multi-Domain Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Multi-Domain Hosting Orders can only be used by a single Company or Customer to host websites that are fully owned by them. Certain relevant Documents, other than domain name whois details, with respect to company and domain names/website ownership will need to be presented when requested. Having the same whois details for all domain names in your Multi-Domain Hosting Order will not be enough to substantiate ownership.
7) Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at Parent’s sole discretion.
8) Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 300 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
9) Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate.
10) Violate the above Terms of Usage for a Hosting Order which comprises of the Do-It-Yourself website builder powered by Jigsy.com.
11) Use more than 50% of the website’s disk space used by your Hosting order for storing emails.
12) Use a WHMCS license issued by the Parent with any product/service other than the one for which it was issued.
13) Store more than two website backup files.
14) Use more than 2GB database.
In most cases, if you use our services consistently with our terms of Service, visitors to your web site will be able to download and view as much content from your site as they like. However, in certain circumstances, our server processing power, server memory, or abuse controls could limit downloads from your site. You will always be able to use as much bandwidth as your account has. For example, our Standard Plan comes with 300GB bandwidth which is a huge amount, all of this 300GB can be used. Bandwidth is also reset every month.
You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
You do not have to worry about hitting a storage limit if you use our services consistently with the terms of Service and our acceptable usage policy. Hostnali Webhost will increase your space along with your appropriate small business needs, but our abuse controls may impact the rate of growth or your folder size, and there may be a short delay while we assess your usage. In some cases, creating additional folders or subfolders will help ensure that the system works well for everyone. You will always be allowed to use as much disk space is applied to your account.
You may have noticed all of our accounts come with unlimited email accounts, sub-domains, FTP accounts and in some cases domains. This is subject to how much disk space your account has. So you can create as many emails, sub-domains etc as you want as long as it’s within your disk space limit.
You may not publish or transmit via Hostnali Webhost’s service any content that Hostnali Webhost reasonably believes:
a) constitutes child pornography;
b) constitutes pornography;
c) is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
d) is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
e) is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
f) creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
g) improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
h) is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
i) clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
j) promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
k) is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Hostnali Webhost;
l) is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Hostnali Webhost by offended viewers;
Hostnali Webhost does not accept material such as:
a) Proxy, Warez, Escrow, High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP), illegal Gambling and Lottery sites.
b )Content ‘published or transmitted’ via Hostnali Webhost’s service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by Hostnali Webhost.
* Hostnali Webhost can terminate service for any of the above reasons and it’s at Hostnali Webhost’s sole discretion to issue a refund
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
Bulk Comercial Email
Bulk commercial email, mailing lists and email reflectors are allowed on Hostnali Webhost’s servers, we do however allow a maximum of 500 emails per hour per account. For any emails sent from your Hostnali Webhost account you must adhere to the following rules:
- a) Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
b) Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
c) You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner.
d) You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your Hostnali Webhost service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your Hostnali Webhost service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it. You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your Hostnali Webhost’s services.
Material Protected By Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
a) you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner.
b) you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Hostnali Webhost will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the Hostnali Webhost network.
Hostnali Webhost is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Hostnali Webhost network.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- a) Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Hostnali Webhost and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
b) monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
c) Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
d) Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
e) Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
f) Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Hostnali Webhost network.
g) Use of Hostnali Webhost’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Hostnali Webhost’s other customers use of the network
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages, or mass postings to multiple forums.