For obtaining a certificate from a Trusted SSL Provider, the Certificate Signing Request(CSR) is required. You can generate a CSR from your cPanel. CSR is also needed for self-signed SSL certificates.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Security section, open the app installer by clicking on the SSL/TLS icon.
3. Under Certificate Signing Request, Click on Generate, View or Delete CSR Link.
4. Scroll down and enter the following details:
5. Finally, click on the Generate button. CSR will be generated, and you need to copy the CSR code and save it to your PC. You can use your CSR while purchasing an SSL or reissuing an SSL in the future.
We include the following with all orders
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content