Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don’t know which folder is using too much space from cPanel, this tutorial will be helpful.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Files section, open the app installer by clicking on the Disk Space Usage icon.
3. In the Disk Space Usage area, you can see which folder/directory is using too much space, and you can check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the Metrics section, click on Bandwidth Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.