Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Files section, open the app installer by clicking on the File Manager Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the Go button.
4. Click on the + Folder Icon.
5. In the New Folder Name field, enter your folder name like my-folder (without the quotes). Then click on the Create New Folder button.
How to create a new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the New File Icon.
2. In the New Filename Field, enter your filename like MyFile.txt (without the quotes). Then click on the Create New File button.