Posted by Jeff in cPanel - Control Panel | Comments
How to Edit Cronjob?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Advanced section, click on Cron Jobs Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of the page, and under Current Cron Jobs, locate your cronjob and click on the Edit button.
4. Make appropriate changes and then click on the Edit Line button.
How to Delete Cronjob?
1. Under Current Cron Jobs, locate your cronjob and then click on Delete button.
2. Under “Delete this Cron job?” text, click the Delete button.