Posted by Jeff in cPanel - Control Panel | Comments
You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which, allows you to manage, remove, or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (e.g., www.hostnali.co.ke/cPanel )
2. In the Domains section, open the app installer by clicking on the Zone Editor icon.
3. Under Domains, you can see many options below the Actions text.
4. Click on Manage, and the DNS records will be loaded on-page.
5. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the Edit option, modify the details, and click on Save Record. Removing a record can be done with the Delete option.
Note: DNS Record changes can take 12 to 24hours to propagate worldwide.