1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, open the app installer by clicking on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. You will be redirected to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left sidebar, find the Portal/CMS category. Clink on this followed by a click on the Plikli CMS that will appear under this category.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
7. Under Site Settings field:
8. Under the Admin Account field, fill in the information following this guide:
9. Choose Language: You can specify the primary language for your Plikli CMS. The default language of Plikli CMS is English.
Note: You need to remember the username and the password because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Plikli CMS Website.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as default unless you really want to alter the database name or configure automated backups. Please kindly keep in mind that frequent backups eat up your disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
We include the following with all orders
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content