Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software and Services section, click on Softaculous Icon.
3. You will be redirected to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left sidebar, find the Forums category. Clink on this followed by a click on the XMB that will appear under this category.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the “In Directory” field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., hostnali.co.ke/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., hostnali.co.ke.
7. Specify the details using this guide in the Site Settings field:
- Site Name: Name of your Forum like Your Domain Name – My Forum Name.
8. Under the Admin Account field, fill in the information following this guide:
- Admin Username: Your new XMB username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address. (Useful for administrator account password reset, notification, etc.)
Note: You need to remember the username and the password because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your XMB Forum.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as default unless you really want to alter the database name or configure automated backups. Please kindly keep in mind that frequent backups eat up your disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.