1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software and Services section, click on Softaculous Icon.
3. You will be redirected to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left sidebar, find the Forums category. Clink on this followed by a click on the XMB that will appear under this category.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
7. Specify the details using this guide in the Site Settings field:
8. Under the Admin Account field, fill in the information following this guide:
Note: You need to remember the username and the password because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your XMB Forum.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as default unless you really want to alter the database name or configure automated backups. Please kindly keep in mind that frequent backups eat up your disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
We include the following with all orders
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content