Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Domains section, click on Subdomains Icon.
3. Under the Modify a Subdomain list you can see a list of subdomains.
4. Click the Remove option under the Actions tab.
5. You will receive a warning that you are removing a subdomain.hostnali.co.ke. You will need to click on the Delete Subdomain button to remove your subdomain permanently.