Welcome once again to another tutorial. We will learn How to automatically sync the cPanel e-mail in an Android mobile or stop the syncing. This tutorial assumes you know How to Add a cPanel email account in your Android Mobile, and you’ve got already added a built-in e-mail widget to your Android display screen. If that’s the case, let’s proceed.
You’ll be able to set up an automatic e-mail synchronization frequency so that whenever you get an e-mail in your cPanel account, it will likely be automatically synced together with your Android e-mail app. You’ll obtain notification for new emails.
1. Open the inbox E mail icon.
2. Within the top left, tap on Menu after which select Settings.
3. Choose your e-mail account.
4. Tap on the Sync frequency option.
5. Set your frequency to 15 minutes or any customized time. If you don’t want to sync e-mail routinely, set it to Never. This may require you to sync the emails manually.
We include the following with all orders
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content