You can edit or remove MX Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor, which allows you to manage, remove, or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (e.g., www.hostnali.co.ke/cPanel )
2. In the Domains section, open the app installer by clicking on the Zone Editor icon.
3. Under Domains, you can see many options below the Actions text.
4. Click on Manage, and the DNS records will be loaded on-page.
5. Locate MX Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit an MX record, click the Edit option, modify the details, and click on Save Record. Removing a record can be done with the Delete option.
Note: DNS Record changes can take 12 to 24hours to propagate worldwide.
We include the following with all orders
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content