Welcome once again to Hostnali Webhost, a Simple, Secure & Dependable hosting provider. We have optimized hosting plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, Master Reseller plans, VPS servers as well as Dedicated servers. Today, however, we will be focusing on [page_title]. Read on and get the knowledge and skills to make your Web Hosting experience fun.
If you installed a new WordPress blog system on your website, before writing new posts, you need to remove the sample comments, blog posts, etc. This can be done in the following way:
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under Dashboard Menu, hover your mouse on Posts and click on All Posts.
3. Hover your mouse on the Hello World post, and the Trash option will appear. Click it to remove the post.
4. Now do the same with the sample page by pointing your mouse on Page in the Dashboard menu and then choosing on All Pages.
5. Choose Comments from the dashboard, and then the Trash option will appear. Now click it.
After you take these steps, your blog will be clean, without sample posts and comments, and you can start blogging.